Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blog #1

1. In this week the most motivating part has been the study group. In the class our teacher helps us with the reading and notes. She gives us advice on how to study and offered to help us after class and even gave us her number to call her if we had any questions. Also the other students in the class help one another.

2. The most challenging part has been the obstacle courses we went to in Ashland, NE. I went there not knowing what I was getting myself into. I saw the course above me and never thought I would get through it alone. But with the encouragement of some fellow summer scholars who I bearly knew, I did it and survived!

3. In this week at the Residence Hall I noticed that I was more involoved with the people and the activities. Usually I am a very shy and quiet person. This week I have noticed that I am louder and talk with everyone around me.

4. One of the many experiences that have made a positive impact on me was the living on the college campus. It made me understand how a college student feels on those first days as a freshman student.

No comments: